2013年9月23日 星期一

00.4. Aquatic Way


A book just likes a pool,.....a pool of words and symbols to let your mind swim in there,......but so many books are very complex and thick, even contain appendix or reference or annotation which linked to the other sources of knowledge and information out of the book's pages,.....that might let you feel where your mind stay is not just a pool, but a deep sea.

So,......I had a question to myself before writing The Story of I.E., that is.......what I write will be a pool or will be the sea?.......Or just a beach wave,.....a waw?.............

I even took that waw's sloped as the reference to build the roof of the poolside villa house...........That meant....there will not be a pool or sea,......but a waw,................a waw between I and E.

"How to prove?"

"Look that poolside roof,.....that's a proof......"



【附圖:ㄧ個切面作畫有關其關係間中於海洋和濱海區和泊池和別墅房屋位于那初現的景像於開启於正曰于「易的故事」 】



That small poolside roof was connected with the roof of big villa house,.......just liked a small mountain linked with a big mountain,.......but not real mountain,.........it's a waw mountain,.........it's a eaves,.......also a shelter......

"I remember there was a big bookshelf in the reading room of my castle, it looked like a building beside a wall......As matter of fact, so many buildings in the world looked like giant bookshelf,........and when you open a book, just like making a little wave in your mind.......or someone's mind........"

"The shape of an opening book was designed as a wave,......that's its archetype,........and from another side,......it seemed like a bird with two wings........"

"......But to read is not equal to real, because of the book was made for looking,......looking for something,......some information or messages........"

"......Read and search......to research......."

"So, if I live in search, I will feel that search is a sear-i-ch,.....a rich sea,..........then I will feel myself become a small one in that rich sea......"

".......Then.....follow this logic,......I also live in link,......and will I feel myself become a little drop of ink?........."

"If book is a pool, then the words just like the water.................The empty book with no word just like the empty pool with no water......"

"Then......maybe you will find, so many waws in the book,......word and word,.....words and words,......they might become wide-waws,......wide-waws idiom,......wisdom........"

"So,......what is a qua in 易經?"

"......a qua.....aqua.....Is it water, too?"

"I think the ancient author of 易經 use different signs according to the water waves which related to the ink of writing for organizing and showing different kinds of information......That's why it involved many quas,......I mean 卦......."

"And from this Hanese word-symbol of 卦 which involves some meanings of piling up or additive soils..... You know,......the qua is absolutely not just a water wave, but a soil wave or sand wave, too ........That means, the qua is a beach wave.....a wave consisted of water and soils or sands,.....seems like the ink......"

"Sometimes I feel English words seem like water waves.....and Hanese words look like soil pads,..........when you combine them together, it may become a beach wave,.....a waw,.....or a qua,......and create an Aquatic Way......"

"So,......The Story of I.E. will not be a pool of idioms.....and not an Adam's Pool or Adam's Garden, it's a part of a waw,......include possible events coming from the sea waves,........from the evening waves of the sea,.....and from Eve's Sea or Eve's Dream......"

At that moment, the sounds of an old Taiwanese folk song came from my mind............高山青,澗水藍......阿里山的姑娘美如水呀,阿里山的少年壯如山.......啊.......啊......阿里山的姑娘美如水呀,阿里山的少年壯如山.......高山常青,澗水常藍.......姑娘和那少年永不分呀......碧水常圍著青山轉.................



P.S. 相關文章:易的故事 -- The Story of I.E.

https://lsdesignworld.blogspot.com/2013/09/000-story-of-ie_19.html




Copyright @ LS. Creative Studio



沒有留言:

張貼留言